Flames of War Dec 6th

This forum is for planning games, either participation or arranged games. Consider subscribing to e-mail updates on games you are planning.

Flames of War Dec 6th

Postby Mike_a » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Hey Guys;

I am new to the group and have a a flames of war army (late war, German, sturm kompanie) which I would love to try out.

Would anyone care to indulge me by playing a game on the 6th?

I can bring a bit of terrain in way of the river set, some trees, rocks, defenses, and perhaps a hill or 2.

Thanks;
Mike
Mike_a

Re: Flames of War Dec 6th

Postby nicholasswales » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi Mike,

Nice looking army. We haven't made a lot of use of this forum so far at the club, so I wasn't in the habit of going on it, which is why I didn't see your post before asking my question there about your army. Looks like that's changing. We'll have to see what we can rustle up for opposition for Dec 6. So far I believe Jeff and I have shown interest. I think Jeff's only FoW is also Germans (Fallschirmjager), and I only have early- and mid-war stuff for the desert (Commonwealth, Italians and Germans). But I think I can stretch it into something late war that we can call Italian peninsula. You might have to let me pretend my Boys ATR teams are PIAT's...

Nick
nicholasswales

Postby Mike_a » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Sure all those things are perfectly fine.

Looking forward to it.

Thanks;
Mike
Mike_a

Postby Mike_a » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 pm

So for our upcoming gaming on the 6th what point values should I be designing a list for?

I understand that 1500 and 1750 are standard amounts for flames of war?

Do you guys want more or less?

Thanks;
Mike
Mike_a

Postby WuZhuiQiu » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:18 pm

I think that 1500 has been the upper limit in the OMG's Firestorm campaign, and the traditional amount at CanGames FoW tournies, but I suppose that some members could do 1750, too.
WuZhuiQiu

Return to Game Planning